Frequently Asked Questions
What is your 100% Guarantee?
You are entitled to a 100% refund on all monthly payment if:
- None of the negative items that we disputed were not removed.
- You have given us 120 days (4 consecutive months) from the time you hire us.
- You haven’t used credit consulting service or repaired your credit on your own during the one year prior to signing up for our services.
- Since our assistance began, no collections have been added to your accounts or missed payments have been reported.
- You have kept your credit monitoring up to date the entire time we have been assisting you.
- Within 5 days of receipt, you sent us updated reports/responses from the three credit bureaus & creditors.
- You should receive updated reports every 35-45 days and let us know if you have not yet received them.
Why is Credit so important?
Credit is vital to every individual who does not have the capital to pay for everything in cash. It has been said that consumers need Credit for houses, cars, job entry, insurance, to name a few.
What’s included in the FREE Consultation?
Your free Consultation is provided to explain the services we offer, what affects your Credit either positively or negatively, how your credit score is determined, and lastly, what goals you are destined to accomplish! If you choose not to use our services after your free Consultation, you are not liable for any charges.
How long does it take to repair my Credit?
While we try to remove inaccurate, unfounded, out-of-date, false, and erroneous information as quickly as possible, it is impossible to give an exact timeline as each case is different. The more items we are fighting to remove, the longer it might take. A general timeline is between 3-9 months, though sometimes it may take longer or even shorter. We promise to keep you in the loop and walk with you the entire time to ensure that you reach your goals.
How long do I have to remain in the program?
The fantastic thing about our program and services, there are absolutely no time-length requirements for our credit repair program. You can either allow the program to graduate you or when you feel that we have done everything necessary to help you, you can cancel anytime. The only requirement that we have is that you notify us at least three business days before your next billing cycle so that we can stop future billing and not prepare your next round of disputes. Keep in mind that we bill in arrears, so there will be one last payment that processes before cancellation to cover the work done from the month prior.
What makes up my credit report?
- Payment history comprises 35 percent of the total credit score and is the most critical factor in calculating credit scores. According to FICO, past long-term behavior is used to forecast future long-term behavior.
- Credit utilization – the percentage of available Credit borrowed – makes up 30 percent of your total credit score.
- Length of credit history – the length of time each account has been open and the length of time since the account’s most recent action – is 15 percent of your total credit score.
- 4 and 5. New credit and credit mix each comprises 10 percent of your total FICO credit score.
While in the program, can I go out and apply for loans and a car?
We advise against applying for any lines of Credit while in the program. We provide the necessary tools and resources for you to help rebuild. We will make recommendations to help you build a more robust profile, so if it is NOT required, or you aren’t in dire need, please refrain from applying for any credit. If it’s an emergency (car broke down, need to move/relocate), please contact us first.
How do I know that The Opulent Financial Experience (TOFE) is the right Credit Repair Company for me?
We know that choosing to use our service is a highly personal a private matter. We will explain what we believe we can do to help and determine a path to great Credit! Our priority is to help our customers achieve their goal of better Credit. This is a partnership, so we always inform our clients of what they need to do to make the process work effectively. We provide our customers with a more personalized experience. As part of our promise to deliver the highest level of customer service, TOFE customers will receive a monthly Coaching Call and email or text message (depending on their preference). This ensures that our customers are aware of our progress while also reminding them to send in information that may be needed.
How do I know that you are reputable?
Great question! TOFE has met the business and financial requirements to operate as a legal entity. We are licensed, bonded, and registered as a Credit Services Organization (CSO) with the State of Texas.
How much does the service cost?
We charge an Audit/Enrollment fee of $247.00. This covers an in-depth credit analysis of your credit profile with each of the three major credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian, Transunion). We will look at what is negatively and positively impacting you and determine where you have room for improvement. After 30 days, you will be billed at your monthly rate plan (depending on the method you signed up for). The monthly rate is $97.00 a month.
How will I be billed every month?
Your account with TOFE will be set up on autopay. Regardless of which plan you are enrolled in, your credit/debit card on file will automatically be billed on the anniversary of your signup date each month. You will receive a notification a few days in advance reminding you of your payment date.
Do I have to enroll in credit monitoring?
Yes. This is a REQUIRED part of the credit repair process. We cannot accurately work on any client’s profile without this crucial step being completed. And because we are not lenders that extend Credit, we don’t have a permissible purpose of pulling your Credit. So, as a client of TOFE, you must enroll in and maintain active credit monitoring each month. The cost is $27.99/month, which is paid directly to Identity IQ. Click Here
When is the best time to start?
NOW is the best time! But the better question is, Are you committed to the progress? We cannot make progress if you’re not committed, which changes how you see and use Credit going forward.
How do we communicate with you?
You can contact us via email, and a credit specialist will follow up after reviewing your file. You can also review our progress by signing into our client login portal.